Greg Wolfe is not only a real estate agent, he also lives and invests in the east valley. It’s important to work with an agent who not only knows the area well, but also understands your investment value and how to quickly guide you with the best selection of properties for your individual needs.
Greg’s full service approach, attention to detail and professional follow up provides his clients with the service they deserve. He understands that communication is paramount during the overall real estate transaction. This is why he continually follows up with his clients during the entire process to make sure the sale or purchase runs as smoothly as possible.
Greg grew up in Southern California where at the age of 7 he began his sales career selling butter toffee peanuts for the Cub Scouts to finance his way to summer camp. Before real estate, his entrepreneurial business career included buying and selling businesses in the electronics and telecommunications industries in California.
After moving to Arizona in 2011 he began buying and rehabbing real estate as an investor. He loved it so much that he got his real estate license to buy and sell homes for his clients. He’s a fully licensed agent and a member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Greg understands that buying and selling a home can be extremely stressful and one of the most difficult processes you will face in your lifetime. His main job is to educate you about the real estate market, help you figure out what you need and want in a home, establish a budget that you’re comfortable with and, of course, find a house that feels like home.
Why select Greg as your agent?
Because he …
- makes a positive, helpful and knowledgeable partner in purchasing or selling your home.
- is a trusted resource for questions about the entire real estate process.
- has strong knowledge about the east valley communities and each of the features and benefits they offer.
- markets your house or searches for a new home in an aggressive manner.
- is an action-taker and gets things done in a timely manner while holding your hand through the entire process.
- has excellent negotiation skills learned from decades of business building and development.
- loves to research to find you the best investment or referral in and outside of the Phoenix area.
- works with real estate investors as well because he knows how to find and negotiate the best possible real estate transactions for a diverse group of clients.